In August 2016 I took over the Opinion section of WIRED.com, editing pieces by everyone from software engineers to entrepreneurs to academics to FCC commissioners to members of Congress on both sides of the aisle.
Here’s my write-up of the most-read pieces in 2017.
Among the pieces I’ve edited recently:
– If the FCC Kills Net Neutrality, Congress Will Pay for It, December 2017.
– Evidence That Ethiopia Is Spying on Journalists Shows that Spyware is Out of Control, December 2017
– Self-Driving Car Tech Can Help Another Form of Transportation: Wheelchairs, November 2017
– Equifax Deserves the Corporate Death Penalty, October 2017
– Inmates Need Social Media. Take It From a Former Prisoner, October 2017
– Supreme Court’s Cell Phone Tracking Case Could Hurt Privacy, September 2017
– Why Men Don’t Believe the Data on Gender Bias in Science, August 2017